The Amex Platinum card is a great credit card, but I always hated that the Platinum card has two $50 Saks Fifth Avenue credits that American Express gives you each year. This Amex Platinum Saks credit is a benefit that’s tough to use because Saks Fifth Ave is very expensive and I don’t typically shop there. But with my first $50 credit in 2021, I figured out a way to use my Amex Platinum credit card to my advantage to not only get the full $50 credit back, but I also made about $11 in the process! In this video, I show you how I did it.
There are a few steps to follow to make this method work, but the most important one is to use Rakuten wisely and wait for an increased cash back offer for Saks Fifth Ave before you use the Amex Platinum card’s credit. Anyone can do this method with their American Express Platinum because I think its pretty easy. It took me less than an hour combined for all of the steps!
💰 LINK HERE to Sign Up for Rakuten to Get More Cash Back + a $30 BONUS:
💸 Sign Up for CHIME and Get $100 for FREE When You Receive a Direct Deposit of $200: member.chime.com/join/danielbraun6
💳 BlockFi Bitcoin Rewards Credit Card Application – EARN 1.5% Bitcoin Back:
💰 BlockFi Interest Account Sign Up:
GIVEAWAY! – Official Rules:
– This giveaway is FREE to enter!
– Subscribers to my channel may comment below on this video to receive one entry to the giveaway contest.
– Each subscriber will only have one entry (multiple comments will not count as multiple entries).
– The giveaway window for entry will last for 5 days from the time this video goes live at 7:00 p.m. EST on August 11, 2021 until 7:00 p.m. EST on August 16, 2021.
– The winner will be selected at random from a website that randomly generates results.
– The winner will be announced in a future video, in the description of a future video, or in the comment section of a future video.
– The winner will also be notified by email if available.
– The winner may select any item from www.saksfifthavenue.com up to $50 in value. (Shipping charges may be extra, but I will cover those charges up to a reasonable amount if necessary.)
– This video is NOT sponsored by any person or company, including Saks Fifth Avenue and American Express. The prize for this giveaway is only me giving the winner a gift worth up to $50 from www.saksfifthavenue.com.
– YouTube is not associated or affiliated with this contest. YouTube is not a sponsor of this contest. By entering in this contest, viewers of this video hereby release YouTube from any liability related to this contest.
– Entries that do not comply with the YouTube Community Guidelines will be disqualified (YouTube Community Guidelines:
– Privacy Notice: Data that may be collected includes the YouTube usernames of users that enter this contest. This data will only be used to randomly pick a winner for the contest and to contact the winner if possible.
Check Out Some of My Other Videos!:
Getting the Amex Platinum is a MISTAKE? (My 2021 American Express Plan):
DO NOT Get the Amex Gold Card (UNLESS You Do These 4 Things):
7 Credit Card MISTAKES Make to Avoid:
DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial advisor and the opinions in this video are my own. This video is for entertainment and educational purposes only, it is not financial advice. You must do your own research and should talk to professionals before making any financial decisions for yourself.
More Videos From My Channel: